We’re looking for people with:
- A deep belief in the potential of all students and the transformational power of education.
- Strong achievement in academic and/or professional, extracurricular, and/or volunteer settings.
- Self-awareness, humility, empathy and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Creativity, a positive outlook and readiness to take the initiative.
- A commitment to do whatever it takes to expand and assure equality of opportunities for students.
- Superior interpersonal and team-working skills.
- The ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Leadership potential and the ability to inspire and motivate others by words and deeds.
- Respect for individuals’ diverse experiences and the ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Superior organisational ability, including planning well and managing responsibilities effectively.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, including the ability to accurately link cause and effect and to generate relevant solutions to problems.
- Emotional intelligence, resilience and perseverance.
|Join our community and inspire the next generation of learners|